As of March 2020, the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has been declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern, and the virus has spread to many countries and territories.While COVID-19 continues to spread, it is important for us as a learning community ( School, teacher and parents), to take action to prevent further transmission, reduce the impacts of the outbreak and support control measures in line with the directives of the state government.
The safety and protection of children, teachers and educational facilities is particularly important to us; therefore we have taken the precautions that are necessary to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19 in our school and community.
We enjoin teachers, parents and our pupils to ensure they stay stay by:
- Washing hands properly
- Wet hands with safe running water
- Apply enough soap to cover wet hands
- Scrub all surfaces of the hands – including backs
of hands, between fingers and under nails – for at
least 20 seconds
- Rinse thoroughly with running water
- Dry hands with a clean, dry cloth, single-use
towel or hand drier as available
- Maintain Social Distancing and avoid crowded area
- Use Hand – sanitizers
- Stay at home as much as you can